Excess skin and fat on the underside of your upper arm due to aging, heredity or fluctuations in weight can leave you feeling less than confident about the appearance of your body. Ptosis (sagging) along the back of the upper arm can occur in people of any size. Your wardrobe choices become limited and your self-esteem suffers. In many cases, an arm lift can help trim, tone and firm your upper arm and improve the overall look of your body.
When the skin on the upper arm has lost its elasticity a reshaping arm lift can help if other cosmetic procedures, such as liposuction, are not enough. Exercise can improve the tone of arm muscles, but cannot treat a loss of elasticity, slackened skin or localized fat deposits.
An arm lift procedure can reduce the amount of excess skin and fat on the upper arm, reshape the contours between the elbow and armpit, smooth out the skin and give the whole arm a more toned and proportionate appearance.
Results are apparent almost immediately and with the improved techniques now available scarring is less conspicuous than ever before.
If you suffer from ptosis or excess skin on your upper arms, an arm lift may be the answer for you.
* Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Create a customizex surgical plan with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Take pre-op photos
* Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
* Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator Darren Schroader
* Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
* Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
* Have surgery
* Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit