Many plastic surgeons have not worked with enough male and female patients to appreciation the differences between masculine and feminine facial features and often approach their work with a “one size fits all” attitude. Dr. Rogers’ extensive experience with men and women of all ages, ethnicities and aesthetic goals enables him to cater treatment options to meet the specific needs of each patient, including those seeking to enhance the feminine aspects of their appearance.
Surgical procedures for changing and enhancing the face are evolving and the list of options for feminizing the face is growing. Altering and modifying facial features can be achieved with surgical procedures such as nasal refinement, eyebrow lifting, and cheek, chin and jaw bone reduction, as well as with non-invasive treatments such as facial fillers, lip augmentation and eyelash enhancement. Leif Rogers, M.D., FACS Plastic Surgery offers you the latest in all of these cosmetic techniques.
Dr. Rogers’ sensitive and highly skilled approach will help insure that you get the attention your unique circumstance requires.
* Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Create a customizex surgical plan with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Take pre-op photos
* Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
* Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator Darren Schroader
* Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
* Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
* Have surgery
* Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit