Full Body Lift
Even those of us who are physically active cannot always achieve the results we desire for tightening sagging skin and evening out irregular contours in the abdomen, back, buttocks and chest. Many people looking to improve the overall look of their body may want to consider a full body lift.
A full body lift is a series of surgical procedures designed to help give tone and shape to the breasts, thighs, buttocks and abdomen. Whether you are someone who has experienced a significant fluctuation in weight (perhaps after bariatric surgery) or someone dealing with excess fatty tissue, skin and cellulite or a new mother looking to retrieve your pre-pregnancy body, a full body lift may be just what you need to get yourself into shape.
A full body lift can help eliminate back fat rolls, improve dimpled and irregular skin surfaces (commonly known as cellulite), narrow the waist, improve poor tissue elasticity caused by genetic factors and tighten excess skin around the groin, thigh and buttocks. In certain cases liposuction is performed in conjunction a full body lift.
A full body lift is a major surgical procedure. Though results are visible almost immediately it may take a year or more for the final results to fully develop.
* Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Create a customizex surgical plan with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Take pre-op photos
* Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
* Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator Darren Schroader
* Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
* Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
* Have surgery
* Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit