Surgical procedures for improving the form and function of the human body are evolving as medical science advances. Techniques for modifying the body through surgery are being improved as the demand for more procedures increases.
If you are not satisfied with the size, contour or proportion of your hips or are looking to enhance their shape, a hip augmentation procedure may be the answer for you.
There are two basic procedures for hip augmentation; implants and fat grafting. Implants come in various shapes and sizes to suit the body type of the patient. Fat grafting is just that; fat is harvested from the patient’s body, processed and purified, and then strategically re-injected into the hip area. Sometimes hip implants are paired with liposuction of the lower back for a more balanced result.
Hip augmentation can increase the width of your hip span, improve the look of your legs and provide a more pleasing shape to your entire body.
* Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Create a customizex surgical plan with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Take pre-op photos
* Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
* Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator Darren Schroader
* Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
* Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
* Have surgery
* Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit