For years liposuction has ranked among the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures available. With the advent of new tools and technologies, liposuction techniques can now offer better results.
Liposculpting is liposuction only more precise. Using specialized surgical instruments – called cannulas – to irrigate and remove the fat, liposculpting can offer exact shape and contour to the body. With liposculpting excess fat can be removed in strategic areas, creating indentations that resemble a six-pack or washboard stomach and add definition to the muscles in the arms, leg, back and buttocks.
Liposculpting uses small incisions that can often be hidden and recovery is faster and milder than a full surgical procedure like a body lift. Liposculpting also promotes skin tightening and toning around the treated areas.
If diet and exercise aren’t getting rid of your love handles, saddle bags, or double chin, advanced procedures like liposculpting can help by targeting localized fat deposits and providing finely tuned body sculpting.
* Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Create a customizex surgical plan with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Take pre-op photos
* Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
* Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator Darren Schroader
* Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
* Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
* Have surgery
* Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit