If you are struggling with a troublesome area of fat that you haven’t been unable to get rid of with diet and exercise, Liposuction can help. Liposuction is not a solution for obesity and patients seeking treatment should be at a steady weight for 6-12 months before undergoing the procedure. Liposuction is the process of surgically removing fatty deposits from underneath the skin. The procedure can be performed on the body and face, in both males and females, and on patients ranging from their late teens to 60-plus.
Liposculpting– If diet and exercise aren’t getting rid of your love handles, saddle bags, or double chin, advanced procedures like liposculpting can help by targeting localized fat deposits and providing finely tuned body sculpting.
Laser Liposuction– Laser liposuction offers a gentle and precise treatment for reducing fat accumulation in certain areas of the body and face.
* Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Create a customizex surgical plan with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Take pre-op photos
* Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
* Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator Darren Schroader
* Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
* Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
* Have surgery
* Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit