Nasal refinement can reduce or increase the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or the bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between your nose and your upper lip. sometimes performed on patients with a deviated septum or other breathing problems. In this situation, insurance will often cover most of the costs for the procedure. Rhinoplasty is also an option for those suffering from certain birth defects. Nasal refinement can correct and reshape the tissues and bone to better reflect the structure of a well functioning and attractive nose. Given the intricacies of nasal refinement surgery, where a few millimeters may affect the entire outcome, you will be good hands with a skilled surgeon like Dr. Rogers.
Open Rhinoplasty – small bridging incision
Closed Rhinoplasty – all incisions are positioned inside the Nostrils
Reduction Rhinoplasty – reduction of the overall size of your nose
Repair of Deviated Septum – correction of the placement of the septum for a better airway.
* Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Create a customizex surgical plan with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Take pre-op photos
* Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
* Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator Darren Schroader
* Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
* Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
* Have surgery
* Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit