Revisionary Breast Surgery
Perhaps you’re not pleased with the results of your previous breast augmentation or struggle with the presence of capsular contraction or simply want to change the size of your implants. Dr. Rogers’ extensive experience in reconstruction makes him an ideal candidate for performing revisionary breast surgery. Unlike first time augmentation, revisionary breast surgery requires more time and experience to undo the prior results and create a proportionate and balanced appearance.
Common implant related complications include scar tissue formation around the implant, rippling, imbalanced placement and/or shape, deflation, and dissatisfaction with size. Just as body types vary, so will treatment. The surgery you need may be similar to your primary breast augmentation or it may be entirely different depending on your condition and expectations. Fat grafting or implant-free breast augmentation is an excellent option for patients who are looking to increase the size of their primary implant surgery. Some women may also require a breast lift to raise and firm their breasts as part of their revisionary breast surgery treatment.
If you are looking to correct a breast augmentation, lift or reconstruction, Dr. Rogers’s skill will be your best asset for achieving your desired results.
* Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Create a customizex surgical plan with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Take pre-op photos
* Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
* Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator Darren Schroader
* Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
* Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
* Have surgery
* Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit