Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
Abdominoplasty removes excess skin and tightens the muscles in the abdomen. The procedure is most common in women who have had children and are unable to get rid of a protruding abdomen through diet and exercise. However, this procedure has been performed on both men and women who struggle with excess tissue in the abdominal region. Tummy tuck results are typically long lasting, and patients who follow proper diet and exercise programs following the procedure are usually thrilled with the results.
Mini Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
If the fat deposits are limited to the area just below the navel you may require a less intense procedure called a mini-tummy tuck.
* Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Create a customizex surgical plan with Dr. Leif Rogers
* Take pre-op photos
* Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
* Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator Darren Schroader
* Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
* Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
* Have surgery
* Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit